I just released my second game, ask me anything about development

Started by
5 comments, last by Choo Wagga Choo Choo 5 years ago

This is my second game, I previously released a game called "The Surviving JackHammer" which did not go well compared to this one.

You can ask me anything from basic to advanced software / game development.

• *The game is available for android and uses Admob (simple ADS)
  • *The game took 1 month and a few days to be developed, from the idea to the end of development
  • *I do almost anything but art (I had help from my girlfriend)
  • *In the game you need to move the phone to generate money and thus buy upgrades

If you are interested in the game, you can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.DotCompany.SpinningMoney

Advertisement

okay cool...how do you feel about the in game purchase model. Have you ever charged up front for your games so we have something to compare? I believe you're in the wrong forum board btw. fyi.  

How did you handle the marketing????

//Dre Reid\\

Actually, I'm sorry.

I made a poor assumption. General and Game Play. Yes. 

Okay, so if I shake it really hard, will that triple production?

On 4/10/2019 at 7:21 PM, GoliathForge said:

okay cool...how do you feel about the in game purchase model. Have you ever charged up front for your games so we have something to compare? I believe you're in the wrong forum board btw. fyi.  

I thought this was better than my previous game because it has in-app-purchase which gave me a lot more money than ads, I think a good way to monetize

@DotCompany_ <-- lots want your name I see.... 

There we go...nice. Agreed actually. Are you cool if we talk about it a little. I've looked at what you've put out there. The road you're on looks decent. In a way you are ahead of me by a long shot because you are already physically testing the market. So, are you cool if we talk about it a little? What price percentage above AD generation did you target on the second game which put you at a $4 value in game purchase? Seemed steep. Is that beating ads by a little or a much larger jump. Any hits yet. Did we jump over the pie instead of getting a piece? :) From what I gather about the psychology of human behavior, that move doesn't seem like the winner without early manipulation or bread crumbs that all funneled to your download. 

Thanks.. You're really doing something here. Keep it up. ( but make sure to take care of your special people )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement