putting together another hobbyest team

Started by
4 comments, last by Zach Broberg 5 years ago

Hi,

I'm a Java/Python programmer putting together a team to make some small hobbyist 2d projects to learn and get my foot in the door in the indie game community. I'm currently working with the GODOT engine and GDScript, which is similar to Python and very easy to learn. GODOT is a very flexible engine that I find to be much more effective for creating programatic solutions and working in 2D than Unity. It's also open source, so there would never be issues with licensing! I currently have two 2d artists I'm talking with about development and a bunch of rock/electronic musicians in one of the hippest music scenes in the US (Portland, OR.) who would be more than happy to help with a soundtrack. I'm building a proof of concept for a wrestling game that I think would be quite fun.

If anyone is interested hit me up! 

Advertisement

Hi there. I like the vibe of this project. I am a programmer with not a lot of experience, but if you guys do not mind I would like to build up experience in projects like this.

Cheers!

Sounds like you have the music figured out but its cool to see someone else from Oregon on here! <-- Is from Keizer

Hi Zach, we might need a sound designer down the line. I will certainly keep you in mind  for that role.

Victor I'll pm you with more details about the project. We can discuss how the project will be organized.

Sounds great man! Thanks for responding.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement