• Advertisement
vic_tang

A Survey (Google Form) For Game Testers. This is For a University Research Paper, help pleassssse?

Hi everyone, my name is Victor and I'm currently a first year college student in Amsterdam, I'm writing a research report about the precarity of video game testers. In order to get enough data (in 1 month), I figured conducting surveys online would be ideal.

This is very important to me since I won't be able to finish the report without this data. So I am thanking all of you who helped in advance, I really appreciate it.

So here is the survey,  if possible please answer the questions in details. To protect your privacy, the survey is in Google form, as you know, it is completely anonymous. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMFavmeMhAr4tZe2ITN287wmPHBj-nPezwnuTuDX8wzc1vlg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Advertisement