hex grid

Started by
35 comments, last by JTippetts 4 years, 12 months ago

That is quite true. Though, personally, I have a hard time telling if the recent down votes are actually intended as a means of behavioral correction or as an expression of frustration.

Advertisement

what can I do to get more upvotes.

50 minutes ago, phil67rpg said:

That is not a proper question for THIS forum. Use the GDNet Comments, Suggestions, and Ideas forum to talk about forum policies and tips. Please limit posts in this forum to beginner game dev matters. 

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

16 hours ago, phil67rpg said:

For over a decade people on these forums have been helping you.  They've made suggestions to help you ask better questions.  You flat out ignore anything and everything they say.  You never stick with a project to completion.  You just jump from one thing to the next, posting code (incomplete at that) with little to no context and often without questions.  Leaving us to guess you need help with something.  Then when you're given answers/help/suggestions you again ignore it and start a new project.  After a decade it seems you've not learned anything and it's likely because you are either trolling us or you jump from project to project before you actually solve and learn anything.

Copying and pasting code is NOT how you learn to program.  Running into problems, researching them, asking for help and actually trying out their solutions is though (rinse and repeat until the original problem/issue is solved btw).  

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

well I am giving up on my hex grid I am getting too many downvotes, I am going to work on a web site for a friend.

I am surprised you guys have not banned from this board for asking dumb questions. this would make me work on my  projects without help.

me too. Pretty decent community, huh! Tough love is not always a greener pasture. 

@CrazyCdn you know the insane part, over this last three plus weeks of observing/interacting with this, I've found a ton of buried personal potential in the things I do, a slight more focused clarity and perhaps an appreciation for finer things. 

so thank you for that @phil67rpg good luck with your new project. 

well I am  unsure of how to proceed further? should I give up?

Make (it) how ever you wish. Just make it yours. Go forth and create.

wow you got two downvotes goliath

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement