GDWC 2019 Team

Started by
5 comments, last by crazysimox98 4 years, 11 months ago

I'm looking for a 3D or 2D artist to form a team for the GDWC 2019. The goal is to build a game for the 30th of September.

The game I'm building is an RTS, based on the Japanese culture. I have more details that will be shared with people interested in the project.I'm developing the game in Unity, I don't need the artist to work with it, but some help is always good.

The project: The game is not intended to be comercial, meaning that will be released as a free to play game. This is because my goal is to build a portfolio and to find nice people that loves game developing beyond the cash profit.

The team: We don't need a huge team to build this game, I was going to build it on my own but I've seen too much talent in this group and is worth trying to build a team. The perfect team for me would not be greater than 3 person team, including: Programmer, Graphic Artist and Sound Designer. I would be leading the team as a Programmer and Game Designer, but always listening to what my teammates suggest

Current Status: The game is currently in it's first stage of developing, I'm writing the GDD and once it's ready we can start developing. Even in this stage we can still start doing some stuff, as some simple models, UI art...

Apart from the GDWC I'd like this team to participate in some Game Jams so we can learn to work with each other.

My previous work: https://mrwhiteraccoon.itch.io/

GDWC web: https://thegdwc.com/

If there is someone interested please contact me

Thank you!!

Advertisement

Hello mrwhiteraccoon my name is simone, I would like to participate in the project and contribute with the sound part.

I use lmms and audacity, lmms for compositions and audacity to create samples with effects too.

Can I participate?

40 minutes ago, crazysimox98 said:

Hello mrwhiteraccoon my name is simone, I would like to participate in the project and contribute with the sound part.

I use lmms and audacity, lmms for compositions and audacity to create samples with effects too.

Can I participate?

Hi Simone, although sound is not my first priority now, you are welcomed if you want to join the team.

Apart from the GDWC I'd like this team to participate in some Game Jams so we can learn to work with each other.

If you have some previous work I can see it would be great, don't worry if you don't.

Still interested? Reply me and I'll PM you a discord link

Thank you for your interest!

57 minutes ago, MrWhiteRaccoon said:

Hi Simone, although sound is not my first priority now, you are welcomed if you want to join the team.

If you have some previous work I can see it would be great, don't worry if you don't.

Still interested? Reply me and I'll PM you a discord link

Thank you for your interest!

I'm interested and I'm free and I have no other activities going on , so i'm free to doing only this and focus only on this project.

Here on soundcloud i have some tracks for understanding my experience ,but that's not all, every day I work with sounds on my computer, and most of them i do not share.

I'm ready for the discord link!

50 minutes ago, crazysimox98 said:

I'm interested and I'm free and I have no other activities going on , so i'm free to doing only this and focus only on this project.

Here on soundcloud i have some tracks for understanding my experience ,but that's not all, every day I work with sounds on my computer, and most of them i do not share.

I'm ready for the discord link!

Perfect, I'll send you the link later, I'm still configuring the Discord channel and the GDD drive doc

1 hour ago, MrWhiteRaccoon said:

Perfect, I'll send you the link later, I'm still configuring the Discord channel and the GDD drive doc

?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement