• Advertisement
Canislupus54

Programmer Looking for Partner or Team

Hello everybody,

I am a fourth year Computer Science student with experience programming games, primarily in Unity C#. I've also dabbled in Unreal Blueprints and am learning C++. Other languages I know include: Jave(the main language used in my school's CS program), JavaScript, and some Python.

In addition to my programming abilities, I have experience designing game mechanics and features through game development courses and personal experimentation. I also write as a hobby, so I may be able to contribute to narrative development.

I am seeking a partner (or partners) with whom to develop games. Alternatively, I am looking for an existing team to join.

Partners can have any role or skill set, though I would prefer somebody with art skills, as that is my weakest area. The only hard and fast requirements are that you're willing to work and have a reasonable expectation of scope. I do have some game ideas, but we would ultimately decide what we work on together.

For teams, I ask that you have a realistic scope planned for your game. In addition, I would like to have the opportunity to contribute to features and mechanics. You don't necessarily have to use what I contribute, but I'd at least like to have the ability to make suggestions. I would rather not work on a team who already has everything planned and just wants me to code it.

PM me here or email me at jordestoj@yahoo.com to contact me.

Thank you.

Advertisement