Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dadio

Deepest condolences for Nehe

Jeff, May I express my deepest condolences for the passing of your mother. May your family not know any more sorrow.

I can''t express how sorry I feel for you, your family and everyone who knew and loved her... deep condolences for them all

my condolences Jeff. I too have recently lost a loved one and my heart goes out to you. I love your support for the community but also hope you take a MUCH needed vacation from your studies to reflect on life thus far. hope to see your great tutorials live on, if not at your site, someone elses :/

my condolences go to you and your family.
i know how hard it is for you right now and everything might look dark. take some time off, go on vacation, spend some time with your family.

greetings

frank

Guest Anonymous Poster
Our deepest condolences are all we can offer. There
are no words that will help at a time like this.

Roy and family...

Guest Anonymous Poster
My deepest sympathy to Nehe and the rest of his family...be solemn, but try not to be sorry...your mom has gone to a better place now...

I am very sorry for your loss Jeff. I have never lost a love one like you, but she is in a better place now, free of the pain and misery she has felt over the past couple of years. I know nothing that I or anyone else says will make you feel better, but you at least realize that you have the full support of the community.

Once again I am sorry for your loss.

Minerjr

Guest Anonymous Poster
I just read everything from the news page of your site, and being a sensitive person, I''m now deeply depressed. I don''t know what to say, so this is the best I can think of. I don''t know what religion you claim, but in mine, your loved ones are never far away from you. They are always there, not only in your head and heart, but *there* watching, listening, and even talking to you. Sometimes, when you just sit and listen for nothing at all, just clear your head and listen, you hear them. People have been telling me that it''s just a trick of the brain or that I was a schizo, but I don''t think so.

When my grandfather passed on, I heard him telling me things, things I didn''t know and couldn''t have known about him. I didn''t know him very well in life and frightened my dad with what I''d heard one time when we were talking about him. You may think it strange, but try it. Sometimes the departed still have things to tell you. I hope you, and the rest of the people that read this, don''t think me a weirdo. That''s why I''m posting anonymous. I''m being *very* serious here.

Best wishes and deepest condolences to you as well as your brother and father. If I can, I''m going to try and donate to try and help you out.

A Random Pagan Guy

Buá... Buá.... Buá... Buá... :ó(

I''m sure she''s proud of you. Be strong Jeff... your mom has gone to a better place now... I hope all will be better soon...

I can''t express how sorry I feel for you, your family and everyone who knew and loved her... deep condolences for them all

I condolate for you Jeff, I dont know what to say. But this is something awfull, when someone you love and care about passes away.. But think of it, she has it much better now without more pains and all. offcourse I dont know for sure, but that is what we like to think. Be strong Jeff, you can get through this and we understand if you dont want to carry on with the site or just be away for some time. take your time..

Dont get me wrong when I say this, but death has to be the greatest event in life.. that''s why it is the last...

Kenneth Wilhelmsen
Try my little 3D Engine project, and mail me the FPS. WEngine
--------------------------
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has
been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This
disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless
brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder

I''ve lost a loved person to cancer once, and I felt horrible. I know the feeling man, but be strong. Like you said, the pain is gone. I don''t know anything else I could say that wouldn''t be just a repeat of whats already been said.

Stay strong man!

-Vic Cherubini

Go away or I will replace you with a regular expression.

My father died of cancer 3 months ago, good God Jeff I know the hell you''re going through. Just stay strong man, for your Dad and your brother. Know that you''ve got the whole NeHe community behind you, praying for you.
My family and I would like to send our deepest condolences to you guys. God bless you.

"So crucify the ego, before it''s far too late. To leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical, and you will come to find that we are all one mind. Capable of all that''s imagined and all conceivable."
- Tool
------------------------------

Jeff,
There''s little more I can do than offer my sincere condolences, along with my thanks for everything you''ve given us through this site over the years.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Guest Anonymous Poster
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Please stay strong.

Yacine

I send you all my deepest condolences for the parsing of your mother.

I lost my father short time ago, i know what you feel. Its time to take a break and think in other things, but you have to come back to what you love and what you are so good at. That is what will help you get further.

She will always be with you Jeff, and i am sure she is very very proud about you.
Be strong and you will see that even that sorrow is so close to you now, you will always have she with you, where ever you go.

Niels.

Jeff,

My deepest condolences. Take all the mourning/healing time you need with your family... forget about petty responsibilities. Someone so close to you can *never* be forgotten, but you must not forget (at some time) to move on...