Deepest condolences for Nehe

Started by
91 comments, last by dadio 22 years, 4 months ago
I know words are never enough at a time like this,
but you have my deepest condolences.

Iain
"Bad Day... F**K it!" -Stephen Baldwin (Usual Suspects)
Advertisement
I''m sorry for your loss, Jeff... I can''t say much else, but take your time to get better.
Deepest condolences Jeff.
I know how it feels and how difficult this time is. I have changed my view of life since then. I am not sure if you need my advice, but this is what I try to follow. Just remember this:
Take life the way it comes coz happiness and sadness are relative. Just believe in the Lord and he will guide you. Do your duty and leave the rest unto him.
My deepest condolences to you and your family. I''m so sorry for your loss. But I''m sure your mom has gone to a better place... Be strong Jeff.

My condolences to you and your family, Jeff. The whole community here has you in our hearts.

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
My deepest condolences Jeff, I too lost my grand father to cancer not so long ago. And I know the feeling. As a way to remember him, I know use my middle name which was also his name.

D. Lawrence Ced.( Cyberdrek )

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

Cyberdrek
Headhunter Soft
A division of DLC Multimedia

Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!

"gitty up" -- Kramer
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question -- ThinkGeek.com
[Cyberdrek | ]
I am so sorry Jeff, my heart goes out to you and your family. Try to keep your chin up, she is no longer suffering. . .

Roach
I just read the forum and it almost made me cry.... But...words are so not fitting at the moment... condoleances and be strong.
Cracky90
My deepest condolences, and I wish you very much strength and good for the coming time.
Newbie programmers think programming is hard.Amature programmers think programming is easy.Professional programmers know programming is hard.
Just adding my condolences with the rest of this group. Stay strong, and don''t worry about hurrying up to get back here, we can all help each other while you mourn your loss.

They say time heals all wounds, but the loss of a parent leaves you changed forever, and nothing will ever be the same after.

May you find peace and healing.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement