Game/Level Designer and 3D Prop Modeller looking for a team

Started by
6 comments, last by Shadianimator 4 years, 11 months ago

Hello I am a game/level designer and 3d prop modeller (tables, boxes, showers, generators, etc.) looking for a small project and dedicated team to work with. While I am best as those things I do have skills in programming (C#) and about 5 years of Unity experience. Portfolio link is below.

Note: All work is on this site. Also, while some items are labeled "class projects" keep in mind that EVERYTHING is original work unless stated otherwise. Please base your views on that.

https://anthonyamartin.wordpress.com

Advertisement

Hi,

I am working with six other people(Several artists, 1 writer, 1 music guy) - and I am the coder myself. We are using Unity3D. The game is going to be an adventure/rpg type of game. it's called "Destiny Of A Starlit Empire" - we have our own domain/site and private forums/files sections. Would you be interested in helping with world/level modelling? It's been in production for about a month, and we're working on the first scene atm. If you interested pls mail me @ antonyrobwells@gamil.com - Thanks.

Thanks, Antony.

Would you be interested into working on a small project about retrogaming ?  the game is very simple, i am the programmer and the game runs under opengl, I need a 3d modeller really bad.

if you are interested drop me a message at vp8671@libero.it

1 hour ago, AM_GameDesignStudent said:

Hello I am a game/level designer and 3d prop modeller (tables, boxes, showers, generators, etc.) looking for a small project and dedicated team to work with. While I am best as those things I do have skills in programming (C#) and about 5 years of Unity experience. Portfolio link is below.

Note: All work is on this site. Also, while some items are labeled "class projects" keep in mind that EVERYTHING is original work unless stated otherwise. Please base your views on that.

https://anthonyamartin.wordpress.com

Nice job on your models and your environment showcases. :) 

Programmer and 3D Artist

40 minutes ago, Rutin said:

Nice job on your models and your environment showcases. :) 

Thank you very much :). I am glad that someone likes my work I don't get many compliments on it.

Hi Anthony, I recall you have applied to join our team (Forgotten Mines) previously but we never managed to get in touch. At this time we are looking for a mission designer if you are up to a different flavor of level design (hint: it's more involved than putting components together).

Check out War to the Core the world domination space MOBA-RTS hybrid.
Join us on Discord.
Into sci-fi novels? Then check out Spectral Legends.

hello, I am an animator and like every game project an animator would be needed, so please let me know if I can do anything at all to help, thanks

Shadiel-dah

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement