Marketing newcomer looking for indie games to promote (free)

Started by
1 comment, last by Gurbrinder Singh 4 years, 10 months ago

I’m enrolled in a course for online marketing. Therefore I’m looking for indie games to promote as project work. I have previous knowledge in media design, I can also offer screenshots, gameplay trailers or setting up a basic website with blog. The marketing I’m learning in my course will be focused on your website.

I have worked on personal unreleased game projects in the past. I’m switching to marketing now and hope to learn more valuable skills for my passion game making.

My services are free for now because I want to get experience working on real game projects in order to build a marketing portfolio.

Ideally you have a presentable game project with website, speak english or german, have fast response times and are patient. If you have further questions feel free to post here.

Please fill out this short contact form if you want collaborate with me.

Advertisement

I have already published my android game on Google play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SinghBros.GlossyBalls

Do i still need to fill that form? How can we be sure the data you collect will not be shared with third parties? Can you please share any of your marketing works that you have been progressed to so for?

Thank You!

Mr. Singh

I self published two android games on Google Play Store

Glossy Balls      Spear Stack 3D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement