• Advertisement
Pepsidog

Need feedback for GDD

Advertisement

Your document can't be opened without signing in and requesting permission. Many people won't bother doing that.

I'm confused. Need feedback for GDC? Or need feedback for your game idea? What is it you're really trying to accomplish with this post? Post your idea here (not somewhere else), if you want idea feedback. Assuming you're mostly asking for design help, I'm moving this to Game Design.

Just realized. Maybe you meant GDD, not GDC?

1 minute ago, Pepsidog said:

And I do mean GDD instead of GDC

Subject line is fixed now

Read through your doc. It has all the makings for your standard survival game. So you just need ideas for alien species, biomes, and planet details?

How about a kangaroo-like alien with crab claws and an anteater mouth.

A plant that looks like a venus fly trap but it has tentacles instead of leaves and it sprays sticky green goop.

A planet where the grass is blue and the tree leaves have freckles on them.

-----

If you need further ideas I'll be happy to use my random idea generator to create some for you.

Posted (edited)

Those are pretty great ideas!  I don't think I'll add the venus flytrap.  The creatures also need background, such as weight, size, diet, and tamability.  Also, thanks for contributing!  Want to add an easter egg?  They also have to make scientific sense.

Edited by Pepsidog