Feedback on my first game: Captain Starshot

Started by
0 comments, last by Droodlsaurus 4 years, 11 months ago

Hey all,

Together with 22 other students i have been working on this game for almost a full year. We're closing in on our release date (End of June) and i would really love to get some feedback as well as some exposure/tips on how to get exposure. Here's a short description:

Captain Starshot is a roguelike dungeon crawler in which you play as the mighty Captain himself! You explore the galaxy in search for hostile aliens to defeat. Travel through sectors in order to find the alien mothership and take on their leader. Transition between open space battles to intense on-foot alien encounters. Upgrade your squad with different abilities and vanquish the evil aliens from the universe!

You can find our game here: 

I realize this is a bit of shameless marketing but it seems like this way you'd be able to give me the best feedback. What information should i add on the storepage? How can i get people to view our game more?... Anything you feel like could help us get this game out there. We worked hard on it for the past year and i really hope to share our efforts with the world and have people enjoy our game!

You can find a video of the narrative intro to the game attached :) 

Thanks,
Nick

CaptainStarshotNar.mp4

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement