Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem With DirectX (slow)

This topic is 5845 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Yeah, well, me and my friend are trying to make a game using directx but we need some help. If somebody will PLEASE IM me with AIM at NerdJNerdBird! We have a couple small problems that will probably be easily fixable by somebody that knows DirectX, but we don''t. We want to talk to people on AIM because posting on the forums takes to long. So, please AIM me at NerdJNerdBird.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the main purpose of a forum is to discuss things so that many people can benefit from it. In this particular case, there are MANY people here trying to get into game programming (as myself) and we probably are making the same mistakes you have done, so if you post your problem here, we all could benefit from the advises that others will give you. I also think that maybe it's asking too much to have people to give you or anybody else "individualized" attention, counting there are actually 52540 posts only on the DirectX section.

Yeah, I understand... you want to get all the info to yourself and a make your game better than mine, uh? ;-)

Sorry if this post has offended anybody, it was far from my intention.

Edited by - Neodraco on December 10, 2001 1:04:23 PM