• Advertisement
zstrife

Programmer Looking for a team

Hello,

I am looking to join a team that is working on a game or beginning work on a game.

I have a BS in CSC and I am half way through a game design degree. I've been writing code for 2 years. I have 200+ hours of tutorials and class projects in the unreal engine.

Advertisement

Hey there. I'm Darnell, or Ley for short. Our small indie team is in desperate need of programmers, since my current laptop won't launch the game engine (ironic.) Progress at the moment is slow mainly because of this, and with no form of payment either. I will, however get a new PC very soon, which will hopefully fix this temporary issue. Any form of help or backup for programming in-engine would be highly appreciated.

If you'd like to know more, you can email me at dlw2002@outlook.com.
Otherwise you can add me on Discord @ D. Zenith#3186

Thanks, and I hope you'll be willing to help us!

Hello all,

I actually didn't find any one a while ago to start a project with so i began my own.

Thanks for the invites and messages.