Programmer wanted for Action Platformer

Started by
0 comments, last by Pixelated_Nate 4 years, 10 months ago

Title-Logo.png

About the Project

Muscle Wizard is an Action Platformer, presented as 2D Pixel Art and built in Unity3D. 

The game features the magic user types from classic medieval fantasy games and, as a comedic hyperbole, makes them all ridiculously buff,alpha-male characters that use a combination of American Style Wrestling moves (i.e: WWE, WWF) and magic to create over-the-top attacks.

Wizard-Male.png

There are 7 Classes planned, in which the game starts out with only 1 unlocked. The Muscle Wizard. As the Wizard, you adventure through open-ended platformer levels, doing quests, playing through the story and unlocking new abilities on your ability tree. As the story progresses, you'll unlock new Classes, which offer a new character, and new skill trees that hold new abilities.

The narrative is that the Wizard was once apart of a classic RPG adventuring party but was mocked due to being a "Glass Cannon", in order to prove his worth, they believe to be a fairly simple quest to do alone, only for it to be much more complex than originally thought. A whole adventure involving monarchical treason, ancient cults and a coming apocalypse unfolds. 

The game will also potentially feature drop-in/drop-out local multiplayer for up to a total of 4 players and be designed solely for console deployment.

A possible addition, also, is a Battle-Mode, a local 4 player arena battle game in which players choose their characters (unlocked through playing the campaign) and arena (arenas based on the levels in the campaign) and then proceed to fight each other in an attempt to knock their opponents out. 

As of now, all 7 characters have had mock concept art created and the Muscle Wizard has a few animations already completed. Still to come in the next few weeks is tilesets, female versions of the 7 characters and more animations!

What's Required

The game requires a programmer!

- Experience in either C# or Java

- Experience using Unity3D

- Ability to stay focused and available for communication.

For Those Interested

If you'd like to work on this game, great! I look forward to hearing from you!

I am available in many formats.

Discord

PixelatedNate#8822

Email

Nathan.Jenkins1012@gmail.com

Or feel free to contact me here!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement