Looking for a team to work on my innovative ARPG

Started by
22 comments, last by UUCyberSteve 4 years, 2 months ago

Thanks to everyone who has responded! We are making reasonable progress on the project considering its humble beginnings. The following roles have been filled: Programmer, Lever Designer, and Creative Writer

Should you have any interest in any of the other roles, please drop us a line. Any amount of participation or contribution is valued.

Advertisement

An update on our progress ... we are working on improving the core systems and our first custom level with its quests are progressing well considering the size of the part-time team. We can still use more assistance from anyone with UE4 experience with UI, 3D modeling, particle effects, or BP programming. Please let me know if you have any time that you would like to contribute. Even one asset gets us that much closer...

Hello,

I am interested in becoming a part of the team in the 3D Modeling department. I am trying to build my experience and only have limited things to really show. Maybe as proof of my work i could flesh out a few models.  If that is ok then throw me some concept art. I have included an unfinished render of a personal hobby project did. If interested please contact me at ravenkingstudio@gmail.com. I am home all day as I am a disabled combat veteran.

table done.png

anvil real.png

smithyalmostdone.png

I need to make some clarifications about our open positions ... Our project is being made in Unreal Engine 4, some areas like sounds don't need UE4 experience ... others like the UMG or BP programming clearly need direct experience since they only exist within UE4. As for 3D artists it can go both ways. Our project currently does not currently have a lead/experienced 3D artists so while we would like to accept all levels of abilities, we currently do not have anyone available to assist newer artists. Also this project is going to life-like, AAA level of assets, so even more experience is need for that level too. We understand what position that puts us into, but we want to be open and honest.

While a programmer by trade... I am a writer for sanity.

You posted a need for a creative writer and for that I would like to throw my hat in the digital ring.

I read the "Game Story" of Natural Balance and it piqued my interest. If you have a "history" or "story element" portion to share with me, I could provide a writing sample based on that specifically. From there you could decide.

Thank you for your time.

-nomad-

Are you still looking for a writer?

hey hi , i can help you guys with sound effects , i don't make music ,but i pick no copyrighted music for using in projects.

If you are interested ,I can help you, but on two conditions, if you want too specific things you pay me, otherwise I help you for free.

simoneprivate1998@gmail.com

@UUCyberSteve Hello, I'm a programmer with approx. 1 year of UE4 experience and 3 years of C++. Would gladly help out with any programming/blueprint roles you need to fill. My experience is mainly in gameplay but I also have at least a little understanding of most major areas.

Hello, I'm a programmer with +/- 1 year experience in Unreal, would love to help on your project if the position is still available

To everyone who responded since my last post I wanted to give you a big apology and a TY for responding! For some reason I never received a noticed that there were responses. >_<

Since I am here, an update on the project … we have started a polish phase to prepare for making our first public / official video demo.

As for openings, our writing role is currently filled. We still can use a 3D modeler (with UE4 exp), sound, animator (mostly to tweak existing anims for now), UI artist, or a junior BP programmer on a volunteer basis or if you would consider company ownership, we have a program for it for some roles.

If you posted in the past and are still interested and available, please respond again. Cheers!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement