• Advertisement
UUCyberSteve

Unreal Looking for a team to work on my innovative ARPG

Thanks to everyone who has responded! We are making reasonable progress on the project considering its humble beginnings. The following roles have been filled: Programmer, Lever Designer, and Creative Writer

Should you have any interest in any of the other roles, please drop us a line. Any amount of participation or contribution is valued.

Advertisement

An update on our progress ... we are working on improving the core systems and our first custom level with its quests are progressing well considering the size of the part-time team. We can still use more assistance from anyone with UE4 experience with UI, 3D modeling, particle effects, or BP programming. Please let me know if you have any time that you would like to contribute. Even one asset gets us that much closer...

Hello,

I am interested in becoming a part of the team in the 3D Modeling department. I am trying to build my experience and only have limited things to really show. Maybe as proof of my work i could flesh out a few models.  If that is ok then throw me some concept art. I have included an unfinished render of a personal hobby project did. If interested please contact me at ravenkingstudio@gmail.com. I am home all day as I am a disabled combat veteran.

table done.png

anvil real.png

smithyalmostdone.png

I need to make some clarifications about our open positions ... Our project is being made in Unreal Engine 4, some areas like sounds don't need UE4 experience ... others like the UMG or BP programming clearly need direct experience since they only exist within UE4. As for 3D artists it can go both ways. Our project currently does not currently have a lead/experienced 3D artists so while we would like to accept all levels of abilities, we currently do not have anyone available to assist newer artists. Also this project is going to life-like, AAA level of assets, so even more experience is need for that level too. We understand what position that puts us into, but we want to be open and honest.