[Rev-Share] Project no Hope looking for mainly Graphical artist

Started by
6 comments, last by BaneTrapper 4 years, 9 months ago

Hello, i am BaneTrapper.

I am here looking for artist for Project no Hope, a 

Story in few lines:
Story of robot controlled by YOU, activated when last living human perishes from existence. You awake in sealed room discovering your only purpose "Unlock the Mainframe computer core". In year 20xx because of  inhospitable atmosphere, and weather the humanity descended underground as only way to survive, living fine growing necessities underground but struggling for leadership power. End of humanity came when one group decided to poison the facility and hide in Cryocryptic chamber to sleep off the poison, facility resides poisoned, and they not being awoken from cryptosleep because they have no access to medical facility. Thus the facility climbs intro slow decline, as things break one by one, so does the food supply and crypto caskets are no longer supported, at end of last human life you awoke, as a project made by scientist IN CASE something bad happens, to leave a legacy of humanity, a completely unlocked evolving AI, only if you succeed  :) .

Revenue
asd

Advertisement

Hello, i am BaneTrapper.

I am here looking for artist for Project no Hope, a 

Story in few lines:
Story of robot controlled by YOU, activated when last living human perishes from existence. You awake in sealed room discovering your only purpose "Unlock the Mainframe computer core". In year 20xx because of  inhospitable atmosphere, and weather the humanity descended underground as only way to survive, living fine growing necessities underground but struggling for leadership power. End of humanity came when one group decided to poison the facility and hide in Cryocryptic chamber to sleep off the poison, facility resides poisoned, and they not being awoken from cryptosleep because they have no access to medical facility. Thus the facility climbs intro slow decline, as things break one by one, so does the food supply and crypto caskets are no longer supported, at end of last human life you awoke, as a project made by scientist IN CASE something bad happens, to leave a legacy of humanity, a completely unlocked evolving AI, only if you succeed  :) .

Looking for:
Dully note: The more boxes you tick the better, but i completely don't expect one person to fit these roles. I need graphical art, i will handle everything else if most be.

Ideally looking for a co owner, that is also a graphical artist. The part's that id like you to overtake are :

1. - Graphical design(How game looks, is the color scheme dark / light vibrant),
  2. - 3D Modeler / animator, implementing/managing textures and animations(Only two animated characters, possibly one)
  3. - Effects UnrealEngine4 Particle creating, and texturing
  4. - Environment (objects like Broken panels, bent sheets, leaking pipes, rusted metal walls, dent floor etc)
  5. - Content manager (Put your art in objects / actors in Unreal engine 4, AKA select models / Materials / Textures to use)
  6. - Level designer (Put objects that have your art in levels)

The typical stuff the artist does in two man team.

Applying

Contact me at BaneTrapperDev@gmail.com or hotmail or PersonalMessage me here. Probability to require signing online NDA and contract depending how we agree.

Revenue

I am willing to offer small starting Flat rate, Percentage profit from sale until certain marks are met, at which point the percentage will decrease.

Deadline

Want to release before the end of year, so we can discount sale at winter holidays.

Some additional information from top of my head:
- Release platforms target : Steam
- Release target OS : Windows
- Story: story is written to detail, main plot lines, and twists are established, and in such way it ends in sequel(Hoping for expansion light rts addition)
- Audio is going to be done after art / programming is done. Got a established studio that does rapid work to do audio.

Some questions you might ask:
Can i join even tho i am not a graphics artist. In short YES!, in long NO!. You can try and message me i would love legal help, marketing help and allot more, but if it cut's intro the profit too much or costs too much UH, it's up to discussion.
Do i need a portfolio to apply?
    Well the portfolio would help in selecting you, but you SHOULD definitely display your skill level and knowledge SOMEHOW. I am not looking for incompetent artist, a newish one has a chance.
When do you chose the artist:
I got two weeks off work starting July 14th (about 12 days from now on, so that would be good time to be already applied)

For more information and, or questions please contact me at given information.

With best regards to future collaboration!
BaneTrapperDev

Hi, I am an 3D "artist", I specialize in hardsurface modeling and I'd like to help you out with your game. Feel free to ask any questions if you want.

Here is some of my work: https://kleinmarek.pb.gallery/assets

My discord: Marecht#4348

ILE-MA

OP here. Cant figure to login from phone so adding: type of art i like for example https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/slug/low-poly-rabbits

Yeah I like low poly too. :D

Sunset homeless2.png

I just wanted to say that this is one of the best requests for game developers I have seen on this site. I've seen so many crude requests with very little information; where you wonder if the person is serious or not. Your post makes me wish I had time to commit to your project. Anyway, good luck on your game!

This forum doesn't have edit anymore o,o
What i wanted to add is, the style id be really comfortable working on is, DO NOTE I REFER ART STYLE AND NOT THE CONTENT.
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/slug/low-poly-rabbits

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/slug/poly-art-rabbits
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/slug/low-poly-medieval-weapons

Edit:Tho i can edit this one lol... 
Thank you for the kind words @Guy Fleegman .

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement