OpenGL out of context?!?!?!

Started by
5 comments, last by StaticX313 22 years, 4 months ago
Alright I was checking out some of the NeHe Demos (and wow some of them are incredible) for the Appocolypse(sp?) and after running one of them it crashed my comp. I restarted and now all the programs *even the ones that worked b4* now all say OpenGL out of Context... cant create window or something of that sort. PLEASE HELP!!! FullScreen OpenGL doesnt seem to work anymore either! RoB~
Advertisement
quote:Original post by StaticX313
Alright I was checking out some of the NeHe Demos (and wow some of them are incredible) for the Appocolypse(sp?) and after running one of them it crashed my comp. I restarted and now all the programs *even the ones that worked b4* now all say OpenGL out of Context... cant create window or something of that sort. PLEASE HELP!!! FullScreen OpenGL doesnt seem to work anymore either!

RoB~

DOES Anyone know whats wrong!?!?!?
Try uninstalling and reinstalling your video card drivers. Perhaps the app wrote somewhere it wasn''t supposed to.

The fanatic is incorruptible: if he kills for an idea, he can just as well get himself killed for one; in either case, tyrant or martyr, he is a monster.
--EM Cioran

Opere Citato
"... we should have such an empire for liberty as she has never surveyed since the creation ..."Thomas Jefferson
Ya... that what I thought. It was giving me errors about how my card doesnt support full screen mode anymore and stuff like that. Thanks

RoB~
you may have just needed to reboot. it fixes many problems like this.
Nah I wish it was that easy... I''ll reinstall the video drivers and see what happens

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement