game engine development

Started by
4 comments, last by Sable Prince 4 years, 7 months ago

innovative game engine idea, creative mind needed to appreciate the artistic based engine idea

The Engine is called Spirit Engine

Looking for developers that might be interested in an artistically beautiful game engine development project, email rhythmbad@hotmail.com for serious enquiries and more info on the project base

Advertisement

How about giving more details:

• What do you plan and what do you already have?
  • What is your role in this project, do you have some technical or artistic talents or are you just the idea guy?
  • What competes your engine with existing solutions and projects like Urho3D or Godot?
On 8/12/2019 at 2:50 AM, Shaarigan said:

How about giving more details:

• What do you plan and what do you already have?
  • What is your role in this project, do you have some technical or artistic talents or are you just the idea guy?
  • What competes your engine with existing solutions and projects like Urho3D or Godot?

The way I read the OP's post, he wants to develop a game engine that is artist-centric, basically attempting to eliminate the need for programmers.  Unfortunately, that is a topic called "automatic/automated programming", and is very much in it's infancy as a research topic.  I suspect the OP has nothing other than an idea to have a bunch of programmers create the engine so he and his artist friends can develop a game without all that nasty, "hard", programming stuff. ?

All the best in all you do while staying true.

And that's the only clue I'll give you.

Programmers never die ?

looking basically for an artisically minded programmer that can make an engine tht is artistaclly beautiful, simply the name Spirit (and thats all i have i am just an ideas man) is meant to inspire a vibrant world of flowing artistic harmony.  If you are a creative you will see the greatness of the art inspiriation derived from the simple idea of the name spirit

cheers

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement