• Advertisement
TNHGameRemixes

Game Music Composer looking for Developers and Games to compose for.

Posted (edited)

Hi! Good Morning and/or Evening!
My composer name is Nebula, but i am more known everywhere else for my work as TNHGameRemixes.

I am currently looking to work as a composer for any video game titles that are in need of a composer.
As the name states, i remix, but not by using original samples of the song i am remixing, i recompose from the ground up in my own unique individual style. Though recomposing is not the only skill i am capable of.
I have history of creating original compositions, some of which are individual works, like "Antarctic Breakdown" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igcWsKQ7A9U&t=19s) or "Boss Rush" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PXjuHkF-us&t=28s
And some others are for Projects, like fan game titles, that i also have had experience in. Composing for projects, and with a team. One of my most recent works for example is "Blue Ridge" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqJjtCICv0o) For an in-development fan game titled "Tails Adventure: Armada".
I am a very patient person, as well as organized with a business and friendly mentality. if i am a part of a team, i dedicate my allegiance and skill to do everything i can to give it the best music i can possibly score for it. Ways of communication are very flexible for me, but my most common places are via:
Email: Reginaldnebula@gmail.com
Discord: TNHGameRemixes#5557
Twitter: @ThatNintHedge
and
YouTube: TNHGameRemixes.

(All other composition work, if needed, can be found on my YouTube channel.)

For Preference: The only thing i want to know is if the game currently has a working engine and is in development (preferrably pre-alpha) and has a plan-direction. i've been brought to teams before that haven't even started anything yet and suddenly scrapped the idea, leaving me with plenty of work left to no purpose.
For Pricing: i'll note that i do not work for free. I can range my prices between a fair $50- $100 per minute of track. the cost of which can be discussed as you please once we come in contact!
For More Questions: Feel free to contact me if you need more information about me! I will be happy to answer any of them.

Thank You, and i hope to work well with one of you all!
PS: Don't ever feel shy whenever you want to contact me. i am not a stiff nor stubborn person in the slightest!

Edited by TNHGameRemixes
Title Specifics.

Advertisement