Looking for people! [Unpaid] (at least for now)

Started by
4 comments, last by DjIceCuddi 4 years, 6 months ago
We are a team of passionate developers!
We are looking for people who want to make their first game or developing as a hobby. Our goal is to practice making games together and learn on the way! And eventually be a great game development group!
We already got the basics for our game! Link to a review of the game: Link to a review of our game (we don’t have a modeller yet, that’s why the game doesn’t looks well)
Explanation of the game will be found in the #game-design channel
Non profit (At least for now) We mostly need 3D modellers but anything else will also be great! This is our discord: Link to our discord server If the link expires, you can contact me in discord: Cringey Boy#1615
Advertisement

Hey, your link is dead so I sent you a friend request on discord. I'm a 3D artist by the way and am interested.

I can help you with Spanish localization if you are interested. It is not mucho in terms of development but it is somenthing. I sent you a friend request on discord.

Never give up!

Never surrender!

Hey.  I know this advice is unsolicited and might be undesired, but I want to give it anyway.  It pains me to see an indie developer flop like this.  Please, either update the graphics or, write up a relatively detailed description of what the game is about or, make a video of gameplay thats shows interaction with NPCs. Either one of the three will work (third one being the best).  I know you don't have a  modeler yet, but you can get art assets from the unity store.  You need to sell this people who are programmers.  They need to see that this project is interesting. Essentially, improve the presentation.

Hi I'm a 3d modeler looking to hone my skills, I'm currently attending university for my AA in Game Development and they're teaching me how to 3d model rite now so I'm really looking for a chance to grow my skills, if you have room for a modeler just send me a message here and I'll get back to you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement