{rev-share} Unity Programmer Needed for 2D Puzzle Game!

Started by
1 comment, last by Lazy Fangs 4 years, 6 months ago

Hey All

My name is Ben and I am looking for a Unity coder to join the team, which at the moment consists of me and myself. I’ve been working on various concepts for games in the last 10 years, with some going through various stages of development but never to a fully realized 1.0 final release.

The game is a casual 2D mobile puzzle title with flair and style that I wanted to create ever since I got hooked on Lumines (SHININ SHININ ) and Meteos.

The role will be working alongside me to realise this vision, creating the app on Unity with the help of frameworks provided – adapting them and changing them to fit our needs. I’m not much of a coder so I hope that makes sense.

I hope to see this game through to completion, and hopefully continue work on the many games I and you have planned ;]

Please get in touch with me through either here or my email below! I can send you mock-up screenies for various parts of the game. Have a great day everyone!

Email: benatcula@gmail.com

Advertisement

Hi,

I'd be interested. I'm a hobby Unity programmer and as long as you can provide the art assets required, I'd be onboard to put the code backbone into the game ^^ I can be reached through here or (more preferably) through Discord (Wing Dancer#2868)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement