Team Members for game design

Started by
4 comments, last by ancientwarfare123 4 years, 7 months ago

I am also looking to form a team, if anyone wants to join, please, email me at cameron.widmar@fishburne.org   I will get back to you as soon as I can. What we will be doing is creating, designing, programming, etc. games for the public or for our own enjoyment. I will have the game backstory up on this topic. Again, if you are interested, please email me. I am looking for sound designers/engineers, programmers, artists, level designers, game backstory writers, and more. Again, if interested, email me at the address I have listed at the top.

Known World Warfare.docx

Advertisement

I have a galaxy size story you may like. Im also looking for a group. 8 fleshed out species all unique with an additional 10 being thought out.

If you have a fun project in mind, with nontraditional and obscene characters, probably save time and message me.

I would love to join. Is there a place/site that I can join your group as well? Also, what do you want the group to be called? Can I see the backstory without editing it as well?

Cameron

The back story is around 25-30 separate detail books... Will email you

If you have a fun project in mind, with nontraditional and obscene characters, probably save time and message me.

Alright, I will see what I can do.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement