• Advertisement
doug25

What are some of the things you like in games?

Everybody here has played games they loved at some point

what was in those games that you liked?

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Edited by doug25

Advertisement

Fallout 2, Diablo 2, Mass Effect the original trilogy, Dragon Age (all of them), The Witcher 2/3. They all have in common a good storyline. In second place, gameplay mechanics. I dont care too much about the graphics, maybe because all of my life I have depended on cheap video cards or the integrated GPU alone, or maybe because I started playing in MS-DOS.

On 9/10/2019 at 7:39 PM, rogerdv said:

Fallout 2, Diablo 2, Mass Effect the original trilogy, Dragon Age (all of them), The Witcher 2/3. They all have in common a good storyline. In second place, gameplay mechanics. I dont care too much about the graphics, maybe because all of my life I have depended on cheap video cards or the integrated GPU alone, or maybe because I started playing in MS-DOS.

Cool, thanks

Personally, the way to hook me in game is good game mechanics. I don't care if you have a good story or whatever but if there's almost non-existent game mechanics in the game, I would get bored easily. But, there's still a way for me to enjoy them which is if I watch Let's Players play them.