Site Stability Read more... ×
  • Advertisement
william.equal

Music [Composer] William E. Audio - Modern-Retro Music and Sound Effects

WILLIAM E. AUDIO
Composer & Sound Designer for Games and Animated Media

Game Audio Reel  2019(YouTube):

Music and sound can tranform your game or animated media into a fully immersive experience that addresses all human senses. I strive to design my audio in a way that will catch your audience emotionally and draws them into the experience you created.

My name is Alex "Wiliam E." Gleich and I'm a composer, songwriter and sound designer from Germany. My work is deeply rooted in the belief that melodies have to be simple but catchy and memorable. Yet I create music and sound effects which are modern but still familiar, combining the art of variation of melodies with modern sounding instruments and a pristine audio quality.

What I can do for you
  • Music Composition
  • Sound Design & Implementation
  • Help, Talks & Education
  • Session Musician

I'm looking forward to hear about your ongoing or future creative projects. Hit me up when you already want to hire a composer/game audio guy, ask for rates, or request a free demo track or anything else!
Just email me at alex@weaudio.de

SEE MY PORTFOLIO FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Music in different styles, testimonals, full credits of all stuff I've worked on so far.

Advertisement