Designer

Artist

I think writer and musician are filled,

Is everyone happy to do   a 2d game?,

I haven't discussed with team members what the game is about, 

input from team members is welcome

Time-frame for the project is unkown.

I'm open towards 3d

I believe we are looking for a sprite artist who is able to produce animated sprites.

I can start programming something once genre is decided, and I still don't know what the game's about

two or three programmers are desired, although I still don't know exactly what is needed.

suggestions for collaboration websites are welcome, 

Doug

Advertisement

@asdfzitro, do you have experience with art?

Also, @doug25, could we use a guy specifically on sound design? because I know a real skilled sound design guy looking for a project. That way I can focus on the music/ambience etc.

I guess that will be ok, but maybe the project is not as big as we think it is

Doug

Hello All,

I am interested in this potential project team. I am a programmer. Here is a game I developed about 10 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCPqUhgt7Dc

Well it seems I am actually quite late to the conversation. Hi, I'm Balen, local writer and gaming enthusiast. I saw that the writing position has been filled, but on an indie project, let's be honest, you can't ever have too many writers, it just makes higher quality content at a faster rate. I have worked on many sides of design, from creative to business so I understand the different aspects that come along with Game Design - Writing. I do writing consultations, editorial work, world building, lore, quest writing, business marketing, genre angling, brainstorming, and more.

My main form of work is actually Marketing, however I've found myself expanding into my degree and passion in life, creative writing.
I have worked with many fortune 500 companies including AT&T, Comcast, and DirectTV, in contract writing to produce effective, well worded documents that are created and aimed at different genres of people. While many people believe in creating something first, then fitting it to who you'd want to play it. The truth is, that having a clear genre and expert writing consulting allows you to keep your game on track and a gem in the field of your choice, from the start.

I'd love to talk, even if it isn't a strictly business talk. I love discussing peoples dreams and passions.

You can contact me here, or at balenmb@live.com

^_^

On 9/30/2019 at 11:27 AM, Franken-Stone said:

I can do 3D low-med poly basic 3D modelling and texturing

Hi Franken-Stone

If we go down the 3d route these could be useful to the grioup *group I think with a bit of genre and story in place it would

give you a better idea of what to model

I think you could do it

2d isometric style could work, if we start small 

I want to try doing a sort of point and click adventure game with elements of rpg

Doug

@SonaScenic hey dude, sorry i wasnt able to answer.
Wich type of art specific? I mean Drawing [Started two weeks ago] / Modelling [ meh ] / Map Editing [i guess im ok here] ? 
I mainly working on my Programming skills and read things about how does animation work.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement