Site Stability Read more... ×
  • Advertisement
vvoodenboy

Concept Yet another M:tg clone...

Hi! :)

My name is... nobodycaresbecauseitsnotimportant.
I'm working on my own card game. I'm just in a stage of connecting some 'dots' of game's mechanics.

I'm looking for a concept / 2D artist - because its time to give it some shape - I've a concept of a dark fantasy world where I want to place the plot but there is a lot of space for creativity.

If you are interested please shout here or on discord (vvoodenboy#3207) or vvoodenboy@gmail.com.

Have a nice day!

V

Advertisement
17 hours ago, vvoodenboy said:

My name is... nobodycaresbecauseitsnotimportant

Personally I won't work with people that don't introduce themselfes to the people thay want to do some job for them (unpayed) so finally I think this is important and fully belongs to a better social converse 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Shaarigan said:

Personally I won't work with people that don't introduce themselfes to the people thay want to do some job for them (unpayed) so finally I think this is important and fully belongs to a better social converse 🤷‍♂️

Hi Shaarigan,

I understand your point of view, but I look at it differently:

I'll introduce myself to the people with whom I'll work - my name isn't important in the internet. In this case the project is important, not my personal life. If someone won't respond to my ad because I didn't meet their social standards then maybe it's not the right person for me to work with? Such things are also a part of 'recruitment' process.

And I don't want anybody to do job for me - I'm just looking for a people who are willing to work WITH me on a project which sounds interesting for them.

Cheers,

V

Edited by vvoodenboy