Taipei Game Show 2020 Indie House Booth Registration is Counting Down

Started by
0 comments, last by Han 4 years, 7 months ago

Hello guys. My name is Han and I am the event coordinator of Taipei Game Show 2020 Indie House (B2B & B2C). We sincerely wish to have more indie devs joining us in 2020.

Here's a little intro about Taipei Game Show in case you haven't heard of us before.Taipei Game Show is one of the most important gaming events in Asia. Up to 196 indie teams from 21 countries rocked with us this January, with over 2,400+ business visitors from 25 countries seeking business opportunities on site.

In Indie House, we dedicate ourselves to provide a platform perfectly designed for Indie developers. In Indie House B2B Zone, indie developers showcase their products with selected business visitors and explore business potentials with them. In Indie House B2C Zone, Indie developers receive feedbacks straight from more than 320,000+ public visitors, and gain cross-platform media exposures.

Combining B2B and B2C Zones with Indie Game Award, a competition specifically designed for international indie games to participate and bring back honors, we truly made Innovation become what it’s all about at Indie House. It is where ideas truly sparkle, future stars truly shine.

Check out the special deals we offer to Indie Developers: http://tgs.tca.org.tw/indie_application_e.php

Check out the details of Indie Game Award: http://tgs.tca.org.tw/indie_award_e.php

Check out the highlights of Taipei Game Show 2019: 

One more thing is that, in Indie House 2020, we've got everyone covered with everything you will ever need to showcase your project. A free booth in B2B zone, free accommodations in Taipei throughout the show, online business matching platform, free tickets to TGS Night business party. All these deals are packed in one free package exclusively for indie devs.

Those are some pretty rough info but I'm not going to overstay my welcome here. Long texts are obnoxious, I understand that and my apologies here... Please reach me through my Email: han_liu@mail.tca.org.tw if you want to know mores. Thanks again!

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding Indie House or Indie Game Award, I’ll be more than happy to assist. Thanks again for having me here. Highest respects to you guys.

Taipei Game Show_Indie House

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement