Translation needed?

Started by
5 comments, last by Matze Hu 4 years, 5 months ago

Hi @ all

I'm a native german speaking guy who can give your projects some help with translating your game from english to german language. I do not use a google translator :)

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Advertisement

I'd be very interesting in having a German translation of my game when it comes out. I will dutifully keep this in mind.

On 10/3/2019 at 4:50 PM, Codemaster Jamal said:

I'd be very interesting in having a German translation of my game when it comes out. I will dutifully keep this in mind.

Cool. Feel free to contact me. Actually I'm doing a translation for the game Heaven Dust.

If anyone needs help, please contact me. I've finished now Heaven Dust, a Hidden Object game, Rising Hell and Nino's Isekai on steam. And I've worked within the community groups of Last Wood and three Kingdoms.

Matze, do you work with CAT-Tools? What is your translation environment? We do some translations for the gaming industry and use memoQ with custom filter configurations for various file formats. See our page on software localization.

On 11/13/2019 at 7:01 PM, prodoc said:

Matze, do you work with CAT-Tools? What is your translation environment? We do some translations for the gaming industry and use memoQ with custom filter configurations for various file formats. See our page on software localization.

Hi prodoc,

since I've translated only small projects as a one man army, I don't use any tools but the given environment from the developer. This is always a google sheet or other txt files.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement