• Advertisement
orangcrsh

Looking for other beginers to create a game !

Hi

Im 34 and started programming in the spring 2018, in march this year I took a 2D unity course online, and just started a RPG-course also in unity.
As of now, I have a full-time job and a small child at home, so I cant devote a lot of my time just yet.
I can however, devote alot more time next year, when I have time to finish my current course in 3D RPG. Im not much of an artist, but more coding orientet, which I find to be great fun.

Courses:
2D:https://www.udemy.com/course/unitycourse/
RPG: https://www.udemy.com/course/unityrpg/

I would like to follow along the project, and maybe be part of the discussions untill I have more time to devote myself. I have joined the discord channel for now.

Advertisement

Greetings.

A great idea is to start creating your own game project.)
I am a 3D artist, creating assets for games, recently for the Unity store. 
Currently I work with guys from two gaming communities. I create different models of mobile equipment, environment elements and props for RTS games. If I manage to free up some time, I would be able to join the project, but I will gladly participate in discussion and answer questions related to my topic, if you are interested.)

We dont take begininers anymore, we are enough (more than 12), we only accept people with a real talent from now. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Lazy Fangs said:

Very classy, deleting the server everyone was trying to make a game on.

you decided to do the meeting without me, and decided to make a Single player Squirel game. lol ? Hey I'm not lying here guys, that's what really happened, this guy joined the server and tried to make it slowly more and more simple because of his 'personal experience' and endend up making my idea a #*@!in' squirel single player game. Can you imagine that ? Get the hell out of my post man...

Of course, I can't prove much to you, since you yeeted the server into oblivion because of a childish fit. You said you'd be available all day, which you were not, came back, didn't like what you saw, and instead of talking it over like an adult, you pressed the reset button and are trying to carry on like nothing ever happened.

Oh god, that is a good one 'instead of talking it over like an adult' I was in the vocal channel since a long time waiting for anyone to come...

im 22 from usa and would like to join ill send my email if needed im devoted if u were to put me on the team i can send my email if needed