Looking for other beginers to create a game !

Started by
22 comments, last by Marecht 4 years, 5 months ago

im 22 from usa and would like to join ill send my email if needed im devoted if u were to put me on the team i can send my email if needed

Advertisement

Hey! what's up? I can I join? that was my dream since I started to program and get into game development, I gathered some people but they all lost interest. right now I'm pretty good and I would love to join and help you guys as a programmer! and also learn multiplayer and other stuff on the way! if you agree or not please contact me on discord: #1615Cringey Boy or Cringey Boy#1615, I don't remember how it's written

i wasnt sure if age and location was relevant to the people u would prefer on ur team ive played around with unity cryengine unreal etc and know a lil C language but am decent in python i think people who are on the same skill level culd benefit in learning from one another did u have an engine in mind or have u built your own i feel i do really well with environment and level design but open to try new things

Hi, I am 3D modeller from Czech republic and I'd like to help you with your game if the offer still stands. I am a student so I am not promising you 100% of my time, but I'll try to work as much as I can. I have a little bit of game development experience (only as a 3D artist) as I worked on a smaller indie game from Czech republic. 

My previous work: https://www.artstation.com/marecht

I've sent you a friend request on discord so you can accept it if you're interested ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement