• Advertisement
essencescape

Looking for concept artist for DnD-like tabletop rpg

Greetings, devs and artist! I'm the lead developer of a very indie (local) and small text based narrative driven tabletop rpg.

Plays very similar to DnD but with different dice mechanics plus a community driven offline/online text based narrative. 

Looking forward to work with a concept artist to spice the main site (a wiki) and make our humble page more alive.

If you are interested in creating medieval/renascence concept art (can be sketches, outlines, icons,etc), landscape and classes and are willing to help out or have already made original characters you can lend us/showcase be sure to contact me.

kmontespr@gmail.com

discord:  essencescape#1577

Advertisement

Hi! I send you an email. 

I'm a concept artist and character designer and I'm interested in your project. 

I'm not an artist, but I am a long time D&D player.  I was just wondering if you had miniature rules in your game.