Looking for Artist

Started by
9 comments, last by simoneprivate1998 4 years, 5 months ago

I'm looking for an artist interested in making an indie game. I'm not looking for a paid artist, but instead a partner in the game. Equal say in it, equal pay if it makes any money, and someone to bounce ideas off of. My goal is to make the most incredible mash-up, of a metroid-vania and a puzzle platformer, that any one has ever seen. I've always been really good at puzzle design, and I recently started trying to make a metroid-vania game because it's a good game type. I can't draw in any way shape or form, so I'm really trying to find someone that can. I'm still in very early stages of anything plot related with the game, so it'll all be up for discussion still. Any response is greatly appreciated, my email is snow532000@gmail.com

Advertisement

hi!!!

im an animator and amateur pixelartist, i would like to work in the proyect, were can i contact you?

do you have discord?

hiiminy

Are you looking for artists who now pixel art? Or it is enough to be a concept artist with some experience on games? 

A concept artist would actually be great. I don't have a specific outlook on exactly what I want the game to look like yet, so any style in any format would at least be worth looking at

Oh, great. I'd like to work with you in your project.

Here's my email:

velo.emp19@gmail.com

And my portfolio, I also give you my instagram to see more of my non professional work.

https://velo_emp.artstation.com

www.instagram.com/velo.dir

I sent you an email. I don't know if it made it past spam, but I would definitely want to talk to you about making the game together

Hi there!

I am a quite experienced programmer in 2D Unity and lately I am also working a lot on animated pixel-art. Maybe I can help you with the graphics and, of course, with programming if necessary. 

That would be great. I still haven't solidified anything with an artist yet, so I'm definitely looking still. If you want to talk about logistics my email is snow532000@gmail.com

Hi. I'm a 2d animator/rigger. I'm interested to work on this. You can see samples here:

Regards.

Hey, I know the world of audio well, if you want I can help you with the sound effects of the game, the music can only pass it from youtube, because I don't make music for a long time.

My email if you are interested: simoneprivate1998@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement