Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome to Windows XP!

This topic is 5849 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello guys! Welcome to the Windows XP forum! Where all your Windows XP is better than linux questions may be answered! ---------------------------------------------

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by Synapse

Windows XP.....riiight

Seems like a good enough reason to switch from Linux

Edited by - nes8bit on December 10, 2001 10:15:44 PM

lol! Now nes8bit is editing posts.

Not that I can say that I am not fond of Linux(because it sucks), but WindowsXP does not deserve its own forum.

Was Godfree^ banned or something? Hes not posting his comments here.

After he summoned the Legendary Derek Smart... he went insane. I guess thats what happens when you moderate for too long. *shrugs*

Edited by - nes8bit on December 10, 2001 10:21:13 PM

Edited by - Drizzt DoUrden on December 10, 2001 10:23:22 PM

Dave, at this moment, I have no idea what just happened to Nurgle, but I volunteer to moderate! Anything to end this bloodshed!

rm -rf /bin/laden

quote:
Original post by Drizzt DoUrden
I can't see how anyone with knowledge of computers likes WinXP.

Microsoft should make WindowsRE. Same as XP only it stands for Retart Environment.

up yours

Edited by - nes8bit on December 10, 2001 10:29:33 PM

quote:
Original post by Drizzt DoUrden

lol! Now nes8bit is editing posts.

Edited by - nes8bit on December 10, 2001 10:21:13 PM

Edited by - Drizzt DoUrden on December 10, 2001 10:23:22 PM

... Here we go again.

Well, people, it''s all your fault. I got so damned bored of waiting for one of you to step out of line it affected my sanity, causing me to close posts in here randomly. When I got bored of that, I started abusing my powers in the Lounge (where else? see "RETAKE THE LOUNGE!").

Dizzle here was annoying me, so I changed one of his posts to include a rude comment about daves ass. Dave saw it, and say "As soon as I reboot, I''m banning your ass", which I promptly changed to "As soon as I reboot, I''m wiping my ass". He wasn''t too happy.

As he knows the blame for this lies with you lot os miscreants, he''s punishing you by having nes8bit take charge,

quote:
As he knows the blame for this lies with you lot os miscreants, he''s punishing you by having nes8bit take charge

Actually, I''d say the blame lies with you, Nurgle, but what do I know? Maybe people really don''t have to take responsibility for their own actions anymore.

rm -rf /bin/laden

quote:
Original post by nes8bit
Oh sorry martee...I didn''t notice you were defending XP. I thought you were cussing at me also

Dammit nes
The funny thing is, I''m currently running Linux. How ironic.

This topic is 5849 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.