Looking for a 2D artist (any style that he chooses)

Started by
0 comments, last by Cringey Boy 4 years, 5 months ago

Looking for a 2D artist to make with me a top-down game with cool features, guns, spells, and powerups. I'm a programmer, and I already made the code for the guns, different spells, powerups and basic mechanics like shooting and moving and stuff like that. I just don't have any assets to use so I'm looking for 1-2 2D artists, can be a pixel artist or anything that you want. Compensation will be 50% for you and 50% for me if we are only 2 and will be different if we are gonna be a trio, you are not working for me (or volunteering) we are a team. The only thing that I control and you not is the money, but you can argue with me and I will probably give you the amount that you think that you deserve. It doesn't have a name yet, we will decide about the name together. You can create guns with no coding because of a system that I created so you will also be able to create content for the game, besides ideas and art. I really need an artist so if you are interested please contact me in discord: #1615Cringey Boy

I will leave a video to see the game and also the build to try and actually play the game that I have right now. I don't have any art so it looks bad (;

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Na3JKPBYXuUpxtP-lBUO-hIl0xO1ujSj?usp=sharing < this is the build, just download the folder called "Dungeon" and in there press on Dungeon.exe to open the game.

Controls:

1. Switch to the main gun

2. Switch to the secondary gun

Mouse Left Click. Shoot (you also aim with the mouse)

R. Reload the gun that you are holding.

E. Use main spell (currently, fireball which explodes and deals damage. And you also aim that with the mouse)

Q. Use secondary spell (currently, heal aura which heals you pretty fast. You don't need to aim)

(In the video there is no restart but in the build, there will be a restart button when you die)

Desktop 2019.10.21 - 20.55.18.02.mp4 Desktop 2019.10.21 - 20.55.18.02.mp4 )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement