• Advertisement
DjIceCuddi

Game Development Student looking for project

Hi I'm an AA student in Game Development looking for a hobby project to develop content for just for the experience and fun, Rite now I can provide base models for everything except people and animals all I need is a reference to work, you can view my portfolio under the game design portfolio section of www.djicecuddi.wixsite.com/djicecuddi. I can't provide a textured model as of now but in 2 months after that I'll be able to provide fully textured models, I can do low poly as long as the shapes are basic and don't have much detail to model, details can be applied via texture and uv - if you look at modern games they're all High resolution so I prefer to work with a team that isn't restricted to poly count. Thank you very much for your time.

Advertisement

Yes, I can help you do something together, I can help you with the audio part, I can edit audio a lot, and the music is easily found on the internet for free

Text me if you are interested here: simoneprivate1998@gmail.com

Hi, I am new in Game dev, i know the basics of programming in C#, I've participated in 2 game jams as graphic modeler and animator as well.

I am currently studying informatics, i've done small projects on my own , and some others with the help of tutorials. I would like to join your project, because since a while that I am looking forward to make part of a team and create something interesting, just for the sake of earning experience and have fun. Let me know how you want to get in touch.

Hi, I am intéressed about the idea I have programmed a 2D game on my own with C and SDL libraries  for my school project and I'm studying informatics, we can organise a team to set up a nice game, and for the programming language you can choose what you want I will learn the syntax if I don't know it.

To contacte

Email : eliotoukil@outlook.fr

chiipo.PNG

I'm looking for somebody to collaborate with who has a background in game development as his/her career and plans on doing this professionally i.e a student of game development like myself.