Looking for team members to make Mobile Games

Started by
4 comments, last by arstudioz11 4 years, 2 months ago

Hello all, my name is CalZeal. I enjoy making 3D models in Blender 3D. I'm new here and decided id like to try making my first mobile game with the help of others (Investors? Possibly You!). I have some knowledge of making characters/assets which a few can be seen on my twitter: https://twitter.com/Sabastian_Wipp I don't post much and don't have a specific portfolio that highlights anything as I dab in a bit of everything to complete a task I set for myself when I mess with my side project game.

Goals: Make a mobile game from start to finish and post on the app store.

Reason: Wealth, Experience, Glory

Roles: (In order of development importance)

(Priority)Lead Game Designer

(Priority)Lead Programmer

Programmer

Lead 3D/2D Artist

3D/2D Artist

I will be focusing on game art/design and managing the overall progress, I think two people in each area can improve workflow and bounce off ideas to one another. As I mentioned in the goals I would like to eventually get money for the game via adverts or selling the game outright, so in turn you should expect that too. I am willing to give shares once the game is completed and or pay upfront for work that is completed based on your time and effort put into the game e.g. Set goals and milestones. Please give me a reasonable price point as this will be an ongoing expense for me. (Pay only applies to Lead positions, learner positions are unfortunately volunteer at the moment so you are paid with experience only.)

In order for this to progress anywhere I would at least need a Lead Programmer and Lead Game Designer so we can understand our boundaries and what is possible concepts. So until lead roles are filled all other positions are second priority.

Tell me a bit about yourself, and a link to your portfolio/page.    (Also i'm not sure if this is the right spot to post since it is paid and volunteer work but ill move if need be.)

Thanks for your time!

Advertisement

hey hi , i can help you guys with sound effects , i don't make music ,but i pick no copyrighted music for using in projects.

If you are interested ,I can help you, but on two conditions, if you want too specific things you pay me, otherwise I help you for free.

simoneprivate1998@gmail.com

Are you still looking for a lead game designer?

I'm an programmer and blender user for quite some time, with experience in making mobile apps and PC and mobile games… Although I cannot work on anything full-time, I'm happy to help out on a part-time basis or some fixed number of hours over the week. I prefer to help out more with coding bit of it, as My proficiency in it is way higher than for making 3D art, but we can always split things up.

I find the details of platform and type of the game and project scope are still lacking in this page, so kindly DM me or hit me up @ speed3cat@gmail.com.

Thanks!!

ArStudioz is one of the leading mobile app development company in Noida,India. ArStudioz founded in 2017. We have been recognized as Top Mobile App Developers on various review platforms including Appfutura, Good Firms, People per hour, Business of Apps, Clutch and more. We provide Native , React Native Mobile | Web App Development Services for Android , iOS and Web.'

Please send me requirement on this email_id - arstudioz11@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement