Bored.. Wanna make an mmo that's actually fun?

Started by
18 comments, last by Launcher111 4 years, 1 month ago

To be quite honest I have very small knowledge into game design. The thing is i am tired of playing these games that do not listen to their player base and just want money, at the same time those games that do listen never progress.  I am just looking for anyone with free time that has at least some idea how code games and is just looking for a hobby to work on while not at work. This thread is not about money opportunity or jobs, just about someone who is passionate about games and wants to discuss ideas.

Advertisement

This is not a Game Design question, so it's being moved to the correct forum. One way to kill time while bored is to read this website's posting guidelines! (It won't make you less bored, though.)

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

My apologies, should I take down the post and put it in the right forum category?

Your post is in the hobby section. It was moved from wherever it had been before.

Programmer and 3D Artist

Ahh.. I understand now, Thank you.

I know nothing about handling massive multiplayer servers, but we could discuss game mechanics and find you a team.

I am an indie game developer who enjoys pixel art games.

Sign me right the heck up. I love theory-crafting silly MMO ideas.

1 hour ago, fleabay said:

If this project is going to be idea-driven then I am out.

Aw :(
But I suppose it's in the brochure

This thread is not about money opportunity or jobs, just about someone who is passionate about games and wants to discuss ideas.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement