Any help for a MOBA project? (not looking for experienced)

Started by
3 comments, last by simoneprivate1998 4 years, 4 months ago

So i have this moba i came up with, and have been creating. I originally pitched the idea to two of my friends and they surprisingly dove right in to helping me out. We have since come up with 20+ characters fully kitted out. Im fleshing out the story and background for the world this moba takes place in because it will have a heavy emphasis on storyline. It is for the most part done. I just in turn want to find more gaming friends who dont mind helping out someone in need from time to time. No pressure or mandatory work at all, just help here and there if possible. My friend and I play Smite and other mobas (mostly smite) and he has recruited others.He apparently told some smite buddies the details of my moba and they loved it. They are more knowledgeable than me in terms of stats and numbers when it comes to the battle aspects so they will handle that.

What we need help with are people who knows the programming/art/modeling portion, or atleast is looking to get some experience doing so. Audio as well please. must have audio

Advertisement

I am a composer and I have some knowledge for sound design. I could help if you are interested.

Definitely. Based on what the moba is about I really do. I'll message you

hey hi , i can help you guys with sound effects , i don't make music ,but i pick no copyrighted music for using in projects.

If you are interested ,I can help you, but on two conditions, if you want too specific things you pay me, otherwise I help you for free.

simoneprivate1998@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement