Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

burgc002

Where can I find Dx8.1 SDK??(no text)

this is a prime example of laziness..
did you even bother searching for this before posting?
i think not...

a quick search (or even common sense) would have brought up http://www.microsoft.com/directx/

next time try putting in at lest 20 or 30 seconds into something before asking us to hold your hand.

-eldee
;another space monkey;

That post of yours Eldee was a prime example of jumping to conclusions....I tried microsoft.com/directx but got a page cannot be displayed error.....I will try it again but, be nice man, theres no sense in acting like a child, I've done nothing but brag about the helpfulness of people in this forum.Please dont make me rethink that.

Edited by - burgc002 on December 11, 2001 10:33:59 PM

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by burgc002
That post of yours Eldee was a prime example of jumping to conclusions....I tried microsoft.com/directx but got a page cannot be displayed error.....I will try it again but, be nice man, theres no sense in acting like a child, I''ve done nothing but brag about the helpfulness of people in this forum.Please dont make me rethink that.

Liar.

he''s probobly not lieing. I get the same error when i use internet explorer. I got all the updates and everything but I still creates illegal operations. Burg, try getting netscape and using it. I find it much more stable