What monsters would u like to see?

Started by
57 comments, last by SonShadowCat 22 years, 4 months ago
oh my, ok ill start workin on it master, plz dont hurt me

"Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose"
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
Advertisement
Here''s a description for a monster called the Lavettarine:

This race is a wolf humanoid type. They have mechanical arms and wear perfunctory metallic type masks that help them breathe oxygen. The reason of this is because they cannot be exposed to the air of planet Earth. The original planet they came from was Zannarath. These dudes have very razor-sharp teeth for incising into the fleshy tissue of other beasts larger its size, or just humans. The claws of the Lavettarine can effortlessly slit through roughly any object. The Lavettarine have sinister red eyes and can entrance someone temporarily. There is one more awe-inspiring ability that makes this monster like race even more tedious. It has the eccentric capability to discharge blood out of its hands. This blood isn''t exactly standard. It is an acidic blood that can liquefy skin if made contact with. It will most definitely dissolve down to the bone of any creature (if the monster/creature has bones).

Alex Pinkston (I guess this is what your asking)
How about SANAT CLAUSE with rabies, and a big ''ol shotgun...

-If Windows crashed in a forest...were did you plug it in?
quote:Original post by Drizzt DoUrden
My first text based game was a tournament based on the Dungeons and Dragons movie.

ACK! The only thing I would EVER consider basing off of that movie is jokes. Watching it was the worst two hours of my life.

"I you said youd let them go!"
Zaei... "I lied..."
"I lied..."

Did that in the theater when I saw it. It was so sad.

Z.

[edit]
Might as well contribute to the topic...Hordes of dust bunnies would be fun.

Edited by - Zaei on December 17, 2001 8:14:05 AM
______________"Evil is Loud"
Dungeons and Dragons was a good movie....

thx for the ideas guys, i finally started to code and im coding all the armor in right now

should i let some newbie into this so he/she can learn more/faster?

--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
I would have to say one of the Grunts from Quake II.

I know that sounds kind of lame but the reason behind it is because I got to play quake II in the CAVE at the University of Michigan.

(I''m roaming the level and I hear something in the distance so i venture that way and as i get closer it becomes much louder then suddenly stops. Then I hear something behind me and there is this Grunt Towering over me blasting me with rockets...it scared the crap out of me.)

Hopefully one day we will all get to expierence games this way.
quote:Original post by SonShadowCat
should i let some newbie into this so he/she can learn more/faster?

Yah, email <A HREF="mailto:SonShadowCat@aol.com">this guy</A>. I think he''ll be interested, and he definitely could use the practice.
Heh... good call AP. You just seem to have forgotten that, in light of recent stupidities, APs can no longer use HTML.

Unless you''re registered and just having fun

On a related note, a text-based hunting game was one of my first too. It acted liked there was a map, but there wasn''t really... just a couple descriptions it randomly picked from. Okay, so it was ridiculously corny, but... it''s a good way to cut your teeth on design anyway.

Oh, and SonShadowCat... glad to see you''re almost starting to turn around from a flamethrower target to a productive member of the forums. Almost.
WNDCLASSEX Reality;......Reality.lpfnWndProc=ComputerGames;......RegisterClassEx(&Reality);Unable to register Reality...what's wrong?---------Dan Uptonhttp://0to1.orghttp://www20.brinkster.com/draqza
lol

im just biding my time till i see a target of oppurtunity

im like 1/100000 dont with the game lol

im done with the classes for the armors

all i need are the classes for the monsters, weapons, items, and then the actual game

bah, i need help ^^

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement