Commercial OpenGL Games

Started by
34 comments, last by mr_monkey56k 22 years, 4 months ago
Just out of interest, what recent commercial games have been coded in OpenGL? "Credit Card Fraud! Identity Theft! Internet Overload!"
"Credit Card Fraud! Identity Theft! Internet Overload!"
Advertisement
Return to castle wolfenstein

Only one that I can think of because I havent looked at what else is just released

-----------------------
0wn 0wn 0wn your goat
gently down the pw33n
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
Hummm...interesting... would you just guess what games?? or like do they tell you??

If i could guess, kinda old but still, the whole theif series, and the zelda 64 games.

But i am probly wrong...
Anyone know what Metal Gear Solid 2 was coded in?
I think Baldurs Gate 3 was made in OpenGL. It is for PS2. Don't quote me though, I am not sure.

Edited by - Drizzt DoUrden on December 12, 2001 8:42:14 PM
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
I think its just like guessing which games...

NOw i konw like starcraft and ra2 and stuff is Dx but i wonder how one of those games in openGL would look...

I will have to try that some day
Anachronox.

Minimum requirements specs: full OpenGL support ...etc
Aren''t Quake series opengl based. Of course there are other games that are opengl based but use directx as a second option as well such as unreal I and unreal tournament
Look here for a pretty good list of games:

http://www.opengl.org/users/apps_hardware/applications/games.html
Quake 3, Tribes 2, half life, baldurs gate (2), Alice, Anachronox, Daikatana, Heretic 2/Hexen 2, MDK2, Red Faction, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Neverwinter Nights (which is coming soon), Diablo II, Decent 3...must I go on?
www.EberKain.comThere it is, Television, Look Listen Kneel Pray.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement