Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Downloadable 3D Viewer Test

This topic is 5850 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey all, I work at New Pencil, Inc. a video game content development studio. We''ve just created a real time viewer, and I need to know when it breaks. Like you''ve got nothing better to do! Pleeeeeeeese! If it does break...what is your system config? New Pencil Viewer: This program does not install anything on your machine! It is just a single 3.5MB executable. This viewer will allow you to see several examples of New Pencil’s in-game assets in our real-time player. Hopefully it is fun, as well as informative! Please send us your feedback! michael@newpencil.com System requirements: Minimum 800X600 resolution 5.0 MB of free disk space Windows 98 / 2000 / Me DirectX 7.0 + 3D Card 16MB+ Windowed Mode Support http://www.newpencil.com/NPViewer.exe

Hey all,

ok, so I''m Lame. I had to take down the player cause I realized that some of the assets have not been released yet. If they got out, I''d be taken out back...shot, and buried somewhere real bad. I may repost it after a few adjustments.

Best,

Michael