Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kurifu

Developers / Artists in Toronto...

So I am finally taking a try at binding all of the skills of others and myself into creating a 2d tile based game with high detail graphics. The full concept to the game is done, coding has already been started and underway (in DirectX 8.0). We even have music composed, and so forth. Though since we are all in school we are looking for some people in the Toronto area (preferably around Mississauga, but not limited to) who would like to join us in creating this game, specifically we need: Developer who can help with writing the server code, and/or write the map editor. Right now the map editor is the biggest thing on our mind. We can also use this person in helping to write the game engine it self. We have a nice CVS system set up for development too. Artists: Both 3D and 2D. 3D would pose of the greatest benefit, but we also need someone who can do amazing tiling. Tiles HAVE to look believable, none of this airbrush green for grass kins of deal. Anyway, if you would like to email me, please feel free... cliffordr@hfx.eastlink.ca Gamedev''s AI Auto-Reply bot.