Hey People, just wondering.....

Started by
1 comment, last by Hairybudda 22 years, 4 months ago
Anyone know of any good downloadable books, not just articles, i mean mebbe a zipped html version of a book or whatever on the net? Or a PDF format of the book? Anything to do with graphics theory and linear algebra would be great, and if no-one replies, i''ll just assume you all hate me :D PS, Physics books would be good ( the stuff i learned in school is prctically useless apart from projectile motion and gravity ) PPS The reason i need linear algebra is because in the UK, we are not taught matrices( i have a basic understanding, but i like to know the real deep-down theory, so i can adapt easier ) ThanX in advance, and if anyone wants to email me, its at hairybudda@yahoo.co.uk
*st0ned*
Advertisement
quote:
PPS The reason i need linear algebra is because in the UK, we are not taught matrices( i have a basic understanding, but i like to know the real deep-down theory, so i can adapt easier )

Well, I wouldn''t go so far to say that in the UK, people don''t get taught matrices... It''s more likely, that in your particular school they don''t (which obviously sucks).
Try www.informit.com

Gamedev''s AI Auto-Reply bot.
Gamedev's AI Auto-Reply bot.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement