What's that about the ghost-stories?

Started by
11 comments, last by NaliXL 22 years, 4 months ago
Well i agree with NeHe_Lover case i myself had some experiments with spirits (ghost whatever you wana call them). My father died 2 month ago (he had some sort of heart problem which he didn''t know about). So about 2 days after his death we went to the church for watching. My mum put flowers on the coffin and minute by minute we all watched how those flowers began to open up all of them at the same time. About 2 days after the funeral my mum found dad''s diary. When she started reading it huge vase from the shelf dropped to the floor and crashed (you might say wind but all windows were closed and vase was about 20cm from the edge of the shelf and we have no cat or dog).
There were some minor happenings after that for a while.

Hey man you might think i am wacko but i speak absolute truth. (And some doctors experienced in the process of operation that spirit of a patient was lifting and i know one doctor who actually saw that happened)

"if you fail to plan you plan to fail"
What This For?
Advertisement
Ghost stories are not unusual. The many experiences that Nehe had is quite common. In the country where I came from, after the funeral, we usually talk about experiences/observations. It seems that almost everyone had some unusual experiences that freak them out. I myself have several, too! One time, during my grandfather''s funeral I was playing with this kid that I knew. We were playing hide and seek at night. I tried to chase this kid that I knew when suddenly this kid disappeared from my view right in front of me. It freaked me out that I ran back home (we were playing at the backyard). An hour later, I saw this kid recently arrived from a bicycle. I approached him and told him it was not fair to do that such a thing--hide?. With a look of surprise, he told me that he was not even at home! He didn''t play with me! He said that I could ask my other cousin who went with him. To rationalize, I definitely asked my cousin whether this kid is telling the truth. Sure enough he said both of them were not there. Still doubting, I asked this kid''s mother and she said they just recently arrived! This freaked me out! But to see your dead love one in front you is even freakier! Once you see one, no amount of logic or science can explain it! You can never be again unconvinced! Nehe''s mother was just giving a clue that she is fine. Lucky enough her mother didn''t show herself yet!
Thanks for the condolence, NeHe_Lover. When Jeff feels better you might have him read the link I posted above - here it is again:
http://www.oiquarterly.org/vol02/num2/vol02-2-05.htm. I rebuilt this web site for the fellow who publishes the newsletter and as I read this interview - 4 years after my mother''s passing - I found it very helpful.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement