So very off-topic post

Started by
17 comments, last by saeZ 22 years, 3 months ago
quote:"I may flame first, but Nurgle flames best"

LOL! That''s pretty funny. I''m still confused though. What the hell are you moderating now, Nurgle?

rm -rf /bin/laden
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Nurgle
"I may flame first, but Nurgle flames best."

I did say that... been a while now.

(For the unaware, both Nurgle and I were "admins" on the now-defunct Indrema Developer Network where we flamed many an assuming idiot - especially the variety that had zero programming experience but wished to develop Quake for a console).

[ GDNet Start Here | GDNet FAQ | MS RTFM | STL | Google ]
Thanks to Kylotan for the idea!
quote:Original post by Oluseyi
Original post by Nurgle
"I may flame first, but Nurgle flames best."

I did say that… been a while now.

(For the unaware, both Nurgle and I were "admins" on the now-defunct Indrema Developer Network where we flamed many an assuming idiot - especially the variety that had zero programming experience but wished to develop Quake for a console).

Glad to see someone with sense will finally be moderating this forum. Even though I wanted to be the moderator for this forum… Then again, I don''t know if I would''ve been a good moderator. Unstable system. The Harddisk in my head crashed or something…

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

** I WANT TO BE THE MODERATOR FOR THE LINUX FORUM **

Cyberdrek

Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!

"gitty up" – Kramer
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question – ThinkGeek.com
Hash Bang Slash bin Slash Bash – #!/bin/bash
[Cyberdrek | ]
quote:Original post by Cyberdrek Glad to see someone with sense will finally be moderating this forum.

Appreciate that.

quote:** I WANT TO BE THE MODERATOR FOR THE LINUX FORUM **

Now, about this part of your .sig...

I thought it was mainly the TuxBox assholes before they became the TuxBox assholes? (people may remember my banning an discussion of that system a while back)

Mr Islip can suck my hairy balls...

Speaking of which, how is the O-Box coming along? Got a prototype ready yet?

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

Appreciate that.

I sure as hell don''t...

GRRRRRR

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

Wow I pissed off more people than I intended on pissing off.

---------------------------------------------
/me hands nes8bit the Nobel Pissingpeopleoff Prize.

rm -rf /bin/laden
quote:Original post by Nurgle I thought it was mainly the TuxBox assholes before they became the TuxBox assholes? (people may remember my banning an discussion of that system a while back)

Ugh. Don''t get me started on those guys...

quote:Speaking of which, how is the O-Box coming along? Got a prototype ready yet?

Froze it. Indefinitely. For one thing, there isn''t much commercial sense in it at this point in time; and for another, my committments preclude me from effective development. Anyways, most people are too "consumer-oriented" to work with in the prototype and design phases (all they can contribute is "What should we name it?" or "How''s about we make it transluscent blue instead of neon green?"). I''m working on some other embedded and short-range transmission devices for now, and looking into national telephony applications for the next couple of years.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement