What weapons and special items would you like to see?

Started by
40 comments, last by SonShadowCat 22 years, 3 months ago
i am here again to ask for some imaginative support this time i im asking for groovy weapons with a house hold theme as for the items, they will be magical( think plain magic) so plz be outgoing with you suggestions thx alot guys "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose"
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
Advertisement
How ''bout a Seven Strawed Broom of Zoltar, the War Iron of the Eagle''s Nest, and the Disenfectant Mist Production Device from the Tombs of Lysilium?

Just brainstorming.

I wanna'' ride on the pope mobile.
A rotary saw. With 72% more torque

Give us liberty, or give us death!
lol i like em

cmon people, more weapons!!

maybe your weapon will make it to the game ^^

"Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose"
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
household theme???? more info pls
weapons based on items you would find around your house

like the plate launcher, throwing forks, etc

A can of WD-40... and a Zippo.

Give us liberty, or give us death!
WD-40? Zippo?

what are those?

i finally got someone thats willing to help me code the game so the tuned down version should be made soon( like 2 years )

WD-40 is a spray lubricant. A Zippo is a name brand lighter. When you spary WD-40 (or may other spray or aerosol products) THROUGH the flame of the lighter, it makes a mini flamethrower.
Ron FrazierKronos Softwarewww.kronos-software.comMiko & Molly - Taking Puzzle Games to A Whole New Dimension
yea i just found that out ^^

do you people think i should ad an option in the game that would allow you to do combos with 2 different weapons?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement