CodeWarrior and SDL

Started by
0 comments, last by MicahM 22 years, 3 months ago
I am trying to teach myself game programming and I would like to use SDL for it''s cross-platform support. Also, I would like to be able to use CodeWarrior to edit and compile my source code. Anyway, following through the VC++ tutorial I can do everything but: Set the C runtime to "Multi-threaded DLL" in the menu: Project|Settings|C/C++ tab|Code Generation|Runtime Library. I am wondering where an equivilant setting is in CodeWarrior because I am getting linking errors when I try to compile. -Micah
Advertisement
quote:Original post by MicahM
I am trying to teach myself game programming and I would like to use SDL for it''s cross-platform support. Also, I would like to be able to use CodeWarrior to edit and compile my source code.

Anyway, following through the VC++ tutorial I can do everything but:
Set the C runtime to "Multi-threaded DLL" in the menu: Project|Settings|C/C++ tab|Code Generation|Runtime Library.

I am wondering where an equivilant setting is in CodeWarrior because I am getting linking errors when I try to compile.

-Micah

You don''t need to set it to Multi-threaded DLL to get it to work. Even if you don''t set it, it should still be able to compile your code no problem. BTW, let me know if the libs work with CodeWarrior as I am a CW user also and a strong believer in MetroWerks( even though, right now I''m stuck using VC++ as my CodeWarrior CD broke... Argh! )...

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

** I WANT TO BE THE MODERATOR FOR THE LINUX FORUM **

Cyberdrek

Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!

"gitty up" -- Kramer
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question -- ThinkGeek.com
Hash Bang Slash bin Slash Bash -- #!/bin/bash
[Cyberdrek | ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement